Lata Mangeshkar Hospital (LMH) was inaugurated in the year 1990. This hospital is attached to NKP Salve Institute of Medical Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre as its tertiary care hospital. The hospital located at Digdoh Hills serves the people of the nearby villages, people from nearby industrial area and people of city of Nagpur. It has excellent facilities for out-door (OPD) and in-door patients (IPD) at affordable and subsidized rates. The hospital has been recognized by the Employee State Insurance (ESI) Corporation for treatment of its employees and their dependent families.
The specialty units and departments of the hospital are well patronized by the people because of its location and its affordable charges. The hospital is well known for providing affordable and quality care since last 25 years of its existence and earned the name and reputation in the region for providing quality health care to needy people!
Lata Mangeshkar Hospital “The cradle of social service and medical training
- Specialty services: Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic , Medicine, Obstetrics
- Gynecology, Psychiatric, Skin & VD, TB & Chest Medicine, Pediatrics
- Super-specialty services: Pediatric Surgery, Plastic surgery, Neuro-surgery, Uro-surgery
- 910 general and Super-speciality beds, 64 Critical care beds -ICCU, ICU, SICU, Post
- Operative ICU, NICU, PICU, OBST-ICU, 25- bedded Casualty or Emergency services
- Unit, Round the clock emergency services with disaster room, emergency theatre, 9 bed
- in Burns Unit and 7 beds in Dialysis Unit.
- 14 fully equipped modern operation theatre (OT) and 5 Modular Operation theaters (OT)
- 24 x 7 fully ultra-modern fully automated Biochemistry, Clinical pathology and Microbiology labs.
- Diagnostic service departments offering imaging investigations like Mammograms, CT
- (Computed tomography) scans, Diagnostic X-ray and fluoroscopy, Ultrasonography
- (USG), MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging)
- Round the clock blood bank and blood components facilities
- 24 x 7 hours Pharmacy services.
- Grossly subsidized rates for health services.
- Hospital kitchen with free food distribution to admitted patients
- Free facilities for BPL (Below Poverty Line) patients