Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
NKP SIMS & RC & LATA MANGESHKAR HOSPITAL, HINGNA ROAD, NAGPUR
Department of Plastic Surgery was established in NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Lata Mangeshkar Hospital 10 years ago & started giving full fledged services since last 3 years.
The department is headed by
- Dr. Sanjeev Deshpande Professor & renowned Plastic surgeon.
- Dr. Jitendra Mehta Assistant Professor,
- Dr. Parikshit Janai Assistant Professor,
- Dr. Manish Zade Senior Resident,
- Dr. Dhananjay Nakade Senior Resident.
- The Plastic Surgery Department have 20 beds, 10 male & 10 female in to separate wards.
- A separate & state of art fully equipped burn Unit is attached to the plastic & reconstructive surgery department.
- The burn unit has 8 beds with one fully equipped intensive care bed.
- Burn unit has fully equipped separate operation theaters to cater to burn patients.
- Plastic surgery department is having OPD on two days in a week that is on Monday & Thursday between 9 am to 1 pm. The department is having separate fully equipped operation theaters with modern equipment available, operation days are on Wednesday & Saturday in the morning & Monday & Thursday in the afternoon.
- All routine as well as advance plastic surgical procedures are perform regularly.
- Department is having Text Books & Journals in Central Library and also they have Departmental Library.
- There is a regular Teaching Programme according to syllabus from MUHS for UG & PG students.