Department of Paediatric Surgery
NKP SIMS & RC & LATA MANGESHKAR HOSPITAL, HINGNA ROAD, NAGPUR
Department of Paediatric Surgery was established in NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Lata Mangeshkar Hospital 07 years ago & started giving full fledged services since last 3 years.
The department is headed by
- Dr. Manohar Tule Professor, Paediatric Surgeon.
- Dr. Sandeep Hatwar Associate Professor,
- Dr. Rajendra Saoji Associate Professor,
- Dr. Manish Albal Assistant Professor,
- Dr. Nilesh Tulaskar Senior Resident,
- Dr. Amit Bhasme Senior Resident.
- The Paediatric Surgery Department have 20 beds, for indoor patients
- 10 beds for patients below the age of 5 years.
- 10 beds for up to the age of 13 years separate wards.
- Paediatric surgery department is having OPD on two days in a week that is on Tuesday & Friday between 9 am to 1 pm.
- The department is having separate fully equipped operation theaters with modern equipment available, operation days are on Monday & Thursday in the morning & running operations day on Tuesday & Friday in the afternoon.
- All routine & complex surgeries are being done there is seprate NICU, & PICU beds attached.
- Department is having Text Books & Journals in Central Library and also they have Departmental Library.
- There is a regular Teaching Programme according to syllabus from MUHS for UG & PG students .