Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS )
Eligiblity & Admission Procedure
- Candidate should have passed HSC in Science stream, from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks in PCB (Physics,Chemistry, Biology) for Open category.
- 50% marks for Reserved category.
- 85% of seats are filled by way of common entrance test conducted by Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical, Dental Colleges (AMUPMDC) Mumbai, Maharashtra. (www.amupmdc.org)
- balance 15% are filed from NRI / sponsored candidates.
- Syllabus & course conducted as per Maharashtra University of Health Sciences at Nashik (MUHS) (www.muhsnashik.com)
* For further details contact Mr. Mahant – Incharge Students Section
|Dr. Arun Jamkar||MUHS Nashik- Vice- Chancellor||(Fax – 2539113,0253-2539114)|
|Dr. A.N. Suryakar||Registrar||(0253)2539292 /Fax – 2539295)|
|Dr. Mrs. Madhur Gupta||In Charge UG Cell|
|Mr. Mithilesh Bhagde||09371615705||Office Incharge UG Cell|