Undergraduate Cell was instituted in 2009. The objectives of the cell are to:
- To assist in UG Admission Process.
- Maintain the attendance and records of UG Students.
- To organize Parent teacher meet, UG induction program, early clinical exposure, Anti-ragging Activities.
- To correspond with parents and students regarding results and attendance.
- To deal with student issues related to leave or any other.
- To verify documents related to students application abroad.
Dr. Madhur Gupta
(U.G. Cell, In-charge)
Mr. Mithilesh Bhagde
(U.G. Cell Office I/C)
Postgraduate Cell was instituted in 2009. The objectives of the cell are to:
- Monitoring PG activities conducted at various departments and working for academic excellence through PG academic committee.
- Application to various authorities like DMER, State Govt., MUHS, Central Government and Medical Council of India for starting of New PG course, increase and recognition of existing PG seats in various subjects
- Helping college authorities in preparing the documents for UG/PG affiliation of University.
- To facilitate the process of approval of PG guides from MUHS University
- In addition to broad specialties, looking after administrative needs of super-specialty courses also.
- Helping the Dean office for preparing documentation and smooth conduct of various UG/PG inspections including affiliations.
- Submission and follow up of eligibility and registration of PG students with the University.
- Coordinating between students and University officials regarding their eligibility, synopsis submission and thesis submission
- Organizing Semester and Preliminary examinations (Internal examinations) of PG students
- Conducting 3-days PG orientation programs for newly admitted PG students and helping in arranging 3-days MET and Research methodology workshop as per MUHS/MCI guidelines